- 0.9.7 [06/07/2006]
- Bug fix: Make Click2Tab compatible with Firefox 2.0.
- Bug fix: Two separator displayed together in the tab bar context menu if Click2Tab menu entries are added.
- 0.9.6 [02/12/2006]
- Bug fix: Make Click2Tab compatible with Trunk build after 20060122.
- 0.9.5 [10/16/2005]
- Add Catalan locale (by Oriol Gonzalez).
- Bug fix: Make Click2Tab compatible with Trunk build after 20051015.
- 0.9.43 [09/09/2005]
- Bug fix: Make Click2Tab compatible with Firefox 1.5.
- 0.9.42 [05/28/2005]
- Bug fix: Make Click2Tab compatible with both Firefox 1.0.x series and the Deer Park series.
- 0.9.41 [04/23/2005]
- Bug fix: Remove the use of namespace NC_NS in bookmark related code
(see Bug 290714),
making Click2Tab compatible with trunk builds since 20050420.
- 0.9.4 [03/03/2005]
- Set focus to location bar automatically when the last tab is closed.
- Better compliance with other tab-related extensions.
- Add Italian locale (by Madman).
- 0.9.3 [02/12/2005]
- Bug fix: Firefox window opened by another Firefox window with the "New Window" command is considered as an popup window.
- 0.9.2 [02/11/2005]
- Make the extension compatible with the nightly builds.
- 0.9.1 [01/22/2005]
- An option to show or hide "More" submenu (for extra cached closed tabs) is added.
- The option to save closed tabs and opening tabs are now indenpent, such that you can
save opening tabs only on exit. (Notice: those opening tabs are saved into the closed tabs list.)
- 0.9.0 [01/18/2004]
- New: Save closed tabs (and opening tabs) on exit of Firefox. Multiple opening Firefox window is
- New: A closed tab can be removed from the closed tabs cache when right click on the corresponding
menuitem in the closed tabs list.
- New: The items in Go Menu can be replaced with closed tabs list.
- New: When the option "Don't close Firefox window when the last tab is closed" is unchecked, the Firefox
window will be closed when the last tab is closed. (no matter it's closed with close tab button, Ctrl+W,
or "Close Tab" from the File Menu.)
- New: The cache size to save closed tabs and the length of closed tabs list can be different.
- New: Update of the extension will be automatically notified from now on.
- Numerous bug fixes.
- 0.8.5 [01/02/2004]
- Bug fix: Menu item that need to be opened in sidebar was opened in new tab.
- New: "Undo closed tab" submenu added to tab bar/button context menu.
- New: Configurable shortcut key for reopen of last closed tab.
- New: German translation.
- New toolbar button icon.
- 0.8.4 [12/23/2004]
- Tab index can be added to closed tab list to make reopen easier.
- Middle click on close tab button can reopen the last closed tab.
- The closed tabs list can be displayed as the context menu of close tab button.
- 'Reopen last closed tab' can be added to the context menu of tab bar and tab button.
- 0.8.3 [12/16/2004]
- Fix the display problem of the "too wide" toolbar button.
- Add French translation (by Minipouss).
- Add Chinese translation.
- 0.8.2 [12/15/2004]
- Add the ability to access the closed tabs list from right click on the toolbar menu-button.
- Add Japanese translation (by Hadakadenkyu).
- 0.8.1 [12/14/2004]
- Add the ability to know if the current tab is in the progress of opening some website, and regard
such tabs as not blank.
- 0.8.0 [12/12/2004]
- Recent closed tabs are cache to allow you reopen them.
- When the last tab is closed with Ctrl+W pressed or with Close Tab command, the main Firefox window
can be kept, the tab is only made blank (as if Close Tab button is clicked).
- 0.7.5 [12/11/2004]
- Change the shortcut for open item in current tab from "ALT+left click" to
mouse button MIDDLE click.
- When a bookmark item in bookmarks manager
is double clicked, the item can also be opened in new tab when the current tab isn't blank.
- 0.7.4 [12/09/2004]
- When the clicked bookmark item is an bookmarklet item, it will be opened in current tab
no matter whether the current tab is blank or not.
- 0.7.3 [11/16/2004]
- When the last tab of the browser is closed, the session history can be cleared.
- 0.7.2 [11/16/2004]
- Version system changed to version.major.minor format.
- Code refinement. The code is more tidy.
- 0.7.1 [11/15/2004]
- Bug fix in option dialog title.
The click2tab project can be contacted through the mailing list or the member list.
Copyright © 2000-2020. All rights reserved.